Business Attorneys Who Guide Individuals and Businesses in Philadelphia & Nationwide
At Danziger Shapiro & Leavitt, P.C., we believe that small businesses and individuals should benefit from the same breadth of experience that has traditionally been reserved for large firms and their clients. As skilled professionals we leverage our own business transactional and litigation experience to guide our clients towards successful results. We take a hands-on approach to helping our clients identify their goals and work diligently together to tackle individual and business challenges. We are skilled in the types of business law that are most important to small and growing companies such as:
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Securities Litigation
- White Collar & Qui Tam (“Whistle Blower”)
Providing Solutions that Get Positive Results
Danziger Shapiro & Leavitt, P.C. provides all the services of in-house counsel without the overhead expenses. Our goal is to help our clients flourish and prosper. We combine the depth of experience you expect from a large firm with the personal attention of a boutique practice. Our clients include local and national businesses, Fortune 500 companies, real estate developers, non-profit corporations and individuals. We are also frequently retained by other law firms. Our large firm and in-house experience, coupled with a competitive rate structure, allows us to work strategically with other law firms to provide efficient legal services to our shared clients.
We look forward to getting to know you through an initial consultation and discussing how, together, we can grow your business while addressing your present and future legal needs.
CONTACT US if you are in need of the following:
- Legal advice on how to implement a new business idea
- Representation in commercial litigation
- A business attorney to negotiate, review or prepare a contract, commercial lease, independent contractor agreement or employment agreement (i.e. non-compete)
- A business professional to guide you in starting, purchasing or selling a business
- Assistance with employment law issues or disputes
- Legal representation for a real estate deal or negotiation
Our attorneys are licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and the District of Columbia. In addition, we have represented clients in the federal courts nationwide.